Pillow Fight Championship (Gladiatrix, LLC): Nov. 2021 – Present
- Create, manage and distribute content across digital and social media channels including Instagram and TikTok.
- Manage digital assets for content and marketing purposes including logos and brand markers to ensure uniformity across channels and outlets.
- Manage team of social media and video producers to coordinate content production and strategy and maintain editorial calendar.
- Scripted and produced PFC: Pillow Fight Championship Presented by Dr Pepper on ESPN8: The Ocho, ensuring proper brand and content utilization. The broadcast was the second highest viewed event behind the headlining American Cornhole League Championship.
- Improve and grow social media strategy, expanding reach on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and Facebook and launching on new platforms such as Snapchat and Triller, expanding PFC’s social presence to more than 500,000 followers.
- YouTube channel management and strategy – including video editing and posting – to monetize and optimize sustainable growth from 800 subscribers to more than 8,000 within a six month period.
- Improve website design and traffic by optimizing SEO, adding visual content and news articles.
- Write, manage and market content for news articles, press releases, web landing pages and talent bios.
- Manage media requests from news outlets including BBC, Guinness Book of World Records, NBC and CBS expanding PFC’s external media network.
- Create sponsorship, sales, talent and branding decks for internal usage and to share with third-party partners including ESPN, Dr. Pepper, Manscaped and GFuel.
- Negotiate and execute external global content distribution partnerships including YouSat.TV, expanding PFC’s reach into the Middle East region.
- Develop and pitch content with outside partners including Unrealistic Ideas and Hart Beat Productions for potential reality television series.
Timeless Journey Comics, LLC : Oct. 2009 – Present
- Self-started founder and publisher of independent comic book and graphic novel publishing studio.
- Create and manage original intellectual properties such as Patriot-1 and The Atomic Thunderbolt.
- Utilize social media networks to build customer and fan base.
- Proven track record of successful marketing, execution, management and fulfillment of crowdfunding campaigns totaling more than $30,000.
- Design and manage all content for TJComics.com and social channels, including WooCommerce powered store, graphics and periodic newsletters.
- Negotiate contracts with artists and other creators to produce new content.
- Execute all pre-press responsibilities including book layouts and ensuring accurate print specifications for each printer utilized for production.
Associate Content Producer (Jan. 2010 – March 2012)
World Wrestling Entertainment : Jan 2010 – Sept. 2020
- Writer, editor, producer, marketer and project manager of hundreds of original and creative written and visual content pieces specialized for digital and social consumption across multiple platforms with more than one billion total followers.
- Lead creative researcher and producer on YouTube Series “WWE Playlist” and “WWE Milestones” for WWE’s YouTube channel which has more than 75 million subscribers, each episodes averaging over a million viewers.
- Digital coverage lead for live television programs WWE Main Event, WWE 205 Live and annual Tribute to the Troops event, managing teams of copy, social media, photo and video editors.
- Utilized new and existing content to coincide with pop culture events and national holidays to promote and market content, including the creation of #316Day, now a major company-wide marketing initiative.
- Collaborated with internal departments and outside partners to write and edit copy including press releases, marketing and ecommerce materials, ensuring proper formatting and suitable language to match company voice for online consumption, promotion and SEO.
- Managed and executed the digital and social marketing plan for WWE Studios’ feature film “Fighting with My Family,” starring Florence Pugh and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
- Proven track record of establishing new relationships with external partners including animation company Low Brow Studios and actor Stephen Amell that resulted in broader company initiatives.
- Collaborated with external partners including BOOM! Studios and Mattel to create content to market and promote partner initiatives including comic book projects and children’s website WWESlamCity.com, respectively.
- Revived the website for defunct promotion WCW, which evolved into the WWE Classics section of WWE.com from 2012-2014.
- Position eliminated due to Covid-19 pandemic and company downsizing.
ITHACA COLLEGE, Ithaca, NY, 2002-2006
Bachelor of Science – Cinema & Photography, Screenwriting Concentration
Creative Writing | Screenwriting | Copywriting | Editing | Marketing | ChatGPT | Social Media Marketing | Digital Marketing | Drupal | Partnership Marketing | Content Management | SEO | Moz | HubSpot | WordPress | Adobe Creative Suite| HTML | Microsoft Office | Journalism | AP Style | Final Draft | Confidentiality | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Social Media | TIkTok | Project Management | Google Docs | Video Editing I E-Mail Newsletters | MailChimp | YouTube
2014 W3 Gold Award: Outstanding Children’s Website (WWESlamCity.com)
2014 W3 Silver Award: Visual Appeal (WWESlamCity.com)
2015 Independent Book Publisher Award – Bronze: Outstanding Graphic Novel – Drama/ Documentary (Patriot-1)
2016 W3 Gold Award – Website Features – Home Page (WWE.com)
2017 W3 Silver Award – General Website Categories (WWE.com)
2017 W3 Silver Award – Entertainment and Website Features – Home Page (WWE.com)
2018 Webby Winner, People’s Choice Winner – Social Events, WrestleMania 33 (WWE.com & Social)
2020 Los Angeles International Screenplay Awards (Spring) – Semifinalist, Patriot-1 (original screenplay)
2021 Screenwriter’s Network Goldman Award – Quarterfinalist, Patriot-1 (original screenplay)